Fate1sN3ar

Apr 4, 2019
How long is the waiting list for you beta? Also is there a big line of people waiting for response to the waiting list?

Amalie

Community Manager
Staff member
Adminstrator
Feb 28, 2019
Hi there! We are currently in the alpha stage of development.
We manually select players based on their questionnaire — we are looking for specific players with experience in survival games. Also, we invite the Pioneer pack owners in priority due to their willingness to support the project and dedication. The waiting time depends on many factors and we cannot share any accurate information about the number of appliers.
At the moment our main goal is to have valuable feedback, work on main aspects of the game and polish it before we release it for the bigger audience.

Fate1sN3ar

Apr 4, 2019
I have been playing and beta, alpha testing games for over 5 years now in all area's of game play. What I would like to know is, do you send emails to those who have applied to the beta, alpha testing rather they are approved or not?.
It has been 3 weeks or more since I have applied to help beta, alpha test. A response would be most appreciated.
Thanks for your time and cooperation in this matter

Sincerely: FateIsNear

Amalie

Community Manager
Staff member
Adminstrator
Feb 28, 2019
I have been playing and beta, alpha testing games for over 5 years now in all area's of game play. What I would like to know is, do you send emails to those who have applied to the beta, alpha testing rather they are approved or not?.
It has been 3 weeks or more since I have applied to help beta, alpha test. A response would be most appreciated.
Thanks for your time and cooperation in this matter

Sincerely: FateIsNear
Yep, we are sending out invitations on the emails that appliers used during registration. So if you are selected you will definitely receive a notification on your email with further instructions.
For some players, it really takes weeks to get access. We select testers manually based on their questionnaire, so the way you fill it in is very important. We seek for wide experience in various survival and mmo games and we invite pioneer pack owners in priority.
We also started regular giveaways and contests so you can check our socials and take part in!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu