Rune1980

Tester
Mar 8, 2019
So i am looking at your founder packs, and the commander pack has a line that says JOIN THE ALPHA NOW, Get access to the Alpha phase, Alpha is live now! Next i look at the other pack, that also says "Alpha Access" but the JOIN THE ALPHA NOW has been left out. Is this some clever marketing obfuscation tilting people to buy the most expensive pack, or do you have several different alphas?

Or short,
1, Does one or two of the founder packs grant access to the Alpha immediately
2, Is the alpha actually live now?
3, Is it online all the time or just a few hours here and there?

Amalie

Community Manager
Adminstrator
Feb 28, 2019
Hi there!

Not long ago we took a step from the pre-alpha into the alpha stage of the game development.
The test servers are not live all the time — we have test sessions which we announce in advance. Usually, it playtests happen on Saturday, 2-3 times a month.
Full-time online servers are planned for the closed beta (the next stage after alpha).

Both Commander and Sentinel pack will grant you access to current playtests.

Orgueilleux

Mar 25, 2019
France - Angoulême
Hello,

I buy the Founder Packs. But i'm a french guy and i don't understand all. :D
If I understood everything, i can join the game only on the "test time" just like the session 23/24 March ?

Snedin

Tester
Commander
Sentinel
Mar 2, 2019
That is correct Orgueilleux.
You will receive an email with an invitation when a new test is scheduled.

If you have any other questions, you can send me a personal message on Discord in french, and I will help you find out the answers.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu