How do I launch the game and start playing???

RickL

Jul 28, 2019
Looks like fun, how do I launch? Purchased sentinel card access, cant figure out how to start playing.

Last edited:

kilyan

Sep 1, 2019
if you got it you should share with others....Anyway... when downloaded, the client is in zip format.
Need to extract the 2 folders contained in the zip on your pc, than go into this path: drivewhereyouextractedthegame\gamefolder\UnityBuild\Bin, and there you find the populationzero.exe file.
Make a shortcut to desktop and you are set.
Now you just need to use the shortcut to start the client

WillDragon

Sep 19, 2019
if you got it you should share with others....Anyway... when downloaded, the client is in zip format.
Need to extract the 2 folders contained in the zip on your pc, than go into this path: drivewhereyouextractedthegame\gamefolder\UnityBuild\Bin, and there you find the populationzero.exe file.
Make a shortcut to desktop and you are set.
Now you just need to use the shortcut to start the client
A simple install instruction on a txt file inside zip file would do the trick but nah, why bother? This fact and the fact that they didn't bother to code launcher to not flag anti-virus softwares (like other games devs bothered) doesn't give me much confidence about the devs of this game.

Reactions: kilyan

kilyan

Sep 1, 2019
A simple install instruction on a txt file inside zip file would do the trick but nah, why bother? This fact and the fact that they didn't bother to code launcher to not flag anti-virus softwares (like other games devs bothered) doesn't give me much confidence about the devs of this game.
y i'm a veteran player so i knew how to deal with it, but i can understand if soemeone is used to the classic installer and need directions

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu