Taris

Tester
Sentinel
Jan 4, 2020
It seems the information on the forums have been a little lacking lately. It makes one wonder how active development is for the game. Is there a discord for the game, I havent seen any reference on here to it?

Is there any current beta testing going on? Or did i buy a pack to have to wait a long period of time to try this game? I see its in CBT, does that mean the general mechanics are completed? Are we looking at general gameplay bugs and workings or will there be core development still rather than content? Really isnt much on here for someone new looking at this game.

Thanks ;P

Reactions: KioBird

Gordon

Administrator
Staff member
Adminstrator
Sep 4, 2019
Hi! Of course there is a Discord. We've also posted dates on our social media for the recent playtest (which ends on January 9th). Just download the client through your PZ account. https://discord.gg/AyfWyUb

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu