JadedMagic

Tester
Commander
Mar 5, 2019
Colchester, CT USA
With 100% excitement, the thing I am most excited for in this game is the lore. I absolutely love reading lore giving games a purpose to play to uncover the secrets behind the plot of the game. IE. Rust is boring and has no lore its basically playing CoD, you just raid, get raided, and die. But the amount of talk of lore with quests excites me very much. I play on and off, Runescape and World of Warcraft and the lore is really the only thing I care about. It's like watching a super long movie that you can interact with and figure out the puzzles for more knowledge. With the basic info of the game, being on an alien planet via crashed ship. The back story of the planet with ever expanding map, I feel, can be absolutely endless. I'm excited to see what you guys bring to the table, and thank you for bringing the game to the next level!

Lethality

Tester
Commander
Mar 2, 2019
I'm with you! It just adds so much more to the experience if it feels like we're going to or existing in a "place" with history... I don't know if immersion is the right word, but "purpose" certainly is!

Snedin

Tester
Commander
Sentinel
Mar 2, 2019
I just wanna find out how Yutts got to be so cute :eek:!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu