No code after purchasing founders pack

Nightsdawn

Tester
Scout
Sep 4, 2019
I purchased the 10$ founders pack. It seems the transaction went through ok but I am not seeing any confirmation email or "code" to redeem on my account. Is this not an automated process and takes time to receive the code/email?

Prof-JMac

Sep 6, 2019
You dont really get a code. I registered first and then purchased my package and it told me to put in a code but my profile page showed my package was active. Go to your profile page and look down for the symbols of the three packages and one should say active. I dont know why they dont update the message to say you dont need a code anymore

Nightsdawn

Tester
Scout
Sep 4, 2019
I did it the other way around. I instead went strait into purchasing it. I checked my bank statement and I was charged. When i login my account however it shows that I do not have any package purchased and gives the option to buy the same one I already bought. Still no email invoice or code.

Jikap

Sep 10, 2019
I had to enter the code to activate mine, today. o_o

In my case, it was in the purchase confirmation e-mail from "Xsolla", titled "Your receipt No. (a bunch of numbers)"
See if you can find it in your e-mail, or even your junk folder, just in case. Good luck!

Nightsdawn

Tester
Scout
Sep 4, 2019
Still no code. The only official email was for a "thanks for subscribing". I really dont want to have to buy the game for a second time.

Gordon

Administrator
Staff member
Adminstrator
Sep 4, 2019
Still no code. The only official email was for a "thanks for subscribing". I really dont want to have to buy the game for a second time.
Hello! I have sent you a message regarding this issue!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu