webv2

Mar 21, 2020
I see in this sub a lot of stuff that only game staff could answer but they don't do it. Any other location where I can post something techie?

webv2

Mar 21, 2020
Hey, thanks for the reply but I already am at the discord and also don't see any "tech" channel. For any possible issue my only option is to PM admin and request NDE channel access?

Dante

Mar 23, 2020
Hey, thanks for the reply but I already am at the discord and also don't see any "tech" channel. For any possible issue my only option is to PM admin and request NDE channel access?
Unfortunately, there are no sections for specific problems besides the Close Best Tests (CBT). You can simply ask one of the channels like in general. One of the devs will help you or Gordon can help you. Another way to try to get your problem solved is to post on Steam. They have all the system requirements, and others might have the same questions too

Reactions: webv2

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu