Prof-JMac

Sep 6, 2019
I unzipped the game into a folder, drilled down into the unity "pop zero" application and tried to start the game. It comes up and asks me to login. When I do a new browser window pops up and says its all good go back to the game client and then for about 3 seconds the connect button becomes active. If I press the button I get an error saying the object reference is not set

It was my understanding that today started CBT and as a pioneer package owner I got access? Am I wrong about that?

Prof-JMac

Sep 6, 2019
Doh! Either I mis-read the date or it was changed. It is now showing the 19th so I guess I wait for 10 more days...

Gordon

Administrator
Staff member
Adminstrator
Sep 4, 2019
The latest playtest happened this past weekend. The next time the servers will go live will be on the 19th of September. Thank you for posting about the access cards, they will be edited!

Chris

Tester
Sentinel
Sep 13, 2019
The latest playtest happened this past weekend. The next time the servers will go live will be on the 19th of September. Thank you for posting about the access cards, they will be edited!
Oooo which means I might be approved for Beta before the next Launch :):):)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu